To request the posting of an event happening in the
17-town RiverCOG region, email email@example.com
COG and MPO-Related Meetings
- RiverCOG-RiverMPO: May 24, 2017
- CT River Gateway Commission: May 25, 7:30pm
- Coast Guard Auxilliary: June 14, 2017, 7:15pm
- Regional Agriculture Council: June 15, 2017, 7pm
- RiverCOG Regional Planning Committee: June 26, 2017, 7pm
- Website: Using Nature to Address Flooding
This web-based guide of nature-based solutions was created to help communities learn about and identify which nature-based solutions might work for them. The creators included case studies of successful projects from across the country.
Check it out!
- Invitation: Long Term Recovery-Land Use Resiliency Plant
through Community Flood Resilience Study Communications
and Outreach Meetings
Workshop 1, March 28, 2017 (Completed)
Workshop 2, April 18, 2017 (Completed)
Workshop 3, May 9, 2017 (Completed)
Other Meetings/Public Hearings
Events, Articles and Documents
Workshops and Forums
- Land Trust Alliance Webinars
- SUBJECTS COVERED: Easements, Due Diligence,
Stewardship, Stewardship Technology, Fundraising,
Volunteer Programs, Positive Supervision,
Title Review, Donor Trends and More.
- WHEN: Ongoing.
- WHERE: At your computer.
- COST: $55 per webinar ($65 the day before)
- FOR INFORMATION: Navigate to the LTA Online Training Center